Golden Slumbers: My Very First Etsy Curator Gig!


I scored my first Etsy Treasury tonight, and I was so very excited to share it with everyone ... then my computer decided not to play nice, and I couldn't take a screen shot of it to post here. Balloon deflated! But I eventually figured out how I electronically zigged when I should have zagged and voila! It worked, and here it is!
So here's how it happened. One of those wonderful, sharing people in the forums was giving everyone a heads up that the treasury was opening up in about an hour, so I thought, "What the heck, maybe I should give it a shot," and began putting one together. I began making my choices, went to the treasury page, and I couldn't believe it when I saw that one was actually open! I think the whole thing from searching for the photos to the finished treasury took me about an hour, and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. It was a difficult process to weed my choices down to the final 12--there are just so many talented people in the Etsy community!

If you want to see the actual treasury to view larger photos of the wonderful works from these truly amazing artists, just click on the title above, and it will take you there. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments