Heather's Haven

Heather is another talented member of  the Handmade Artist's Forum.


Heather says, "I have this dream to one day wear long flowy skirts and big bold jewelry and play hostess at my own cafe/art gallery. For now I just play waitress, Suzie Homemaker and Martha Stewart.
My honey and I are both artists. We have six kids, two dogs and a couple of ex's. In our spare time we create our art. It's theraputic.

You can visit my blog to see what I'm working on - leave comments - I love the interaction! www.heathershaven2.blogspot.com"



Frosted Delight - Mixed media necklace
Bright blues and silver are showcase in this 18 inch beauty.
The Blue lampwork donut focal piece is upcycled from an acquired stash of goodies. It has a luminescent transparent blue color and the bubbles and nicks give it charm, reminiscent of ice. The wire-wrapped fire-polished beads and bicones are offset with a 3 inch piece of spiral beadweaving in silver and blue. The piece is completed with a very shiny siver plated chain and lobster claw clasp.
Fall Reflections necklace
Bead Embroidered pendant on a beaded necklace. 
The pendant was inspired by the large leather and mirrored beads of the necklace. The center of the pendant is a vintge button with three small mirrors underneath. 
Pendant is backed with ultrasuede and signed.
The necklace measures 20 inches with the gold tone toggle clasp.
The pendant is 4 inches long and 2 3/4 inches wide at the widest point.



Click on the title above to visit Heather's Haven on Etsy.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklaces, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the items you picked to feature from Heather -- she is truly a talented artisan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post about a fabulous artisan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely intrigued by her items. Cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! thank you everyone! I'm blushing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! Heather is a true talent and kind soul! Love her work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments