Jenni20 on Etsy

Hmmmm, I learned how to share as a child, but I haven't been doing a very good job of it here on my blog. I have hundreds of favorite shops and artists on Etsy, and I have only shared a few of them with my readers. Well, that stops right here and now!


May I present Jenni20 and her Eco friendly accessories and gifts. Jenni20 designs began as a quest to create functional and Eco friendly laundry bags for self and friends and soon blossomed into a thriving business. Her products not only serve a very important purpose--I think we're all for using fewer disposable products these days--but the vivid colors and patterns in her materials are chic and unique. 


Here are just a few examples of her fabulous products, and if you'd like to see more, just click on the title above for a trip to her shop on Etsy.  




Travel Bag Set Handmade 

with Heather Bailey Pop Garden 

Laundry and Shoe/Lingerie Bag


 Travel Bag Set Handmade with Heather Bailey Pop Garden-- Laundry and Shoe/Lingerie Bag




Hand Embroidered 

Ladies Handkerchiefs




Hand Embroidered Ladies Handkerchiefs




Pink Perfection Luxe Towel

for Kitchen or Bath




Pink Perfection Luxe Towel-- Great for Kitchen or Bath READY TO SHIP


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me! I'm thrilled!

    I absolutely adore the jet set bags in the first picture. In fact, I was so excited to list the OOAK beauty that I took pictures in the dark. :) New pix are up on etsy--Heather Bailey's fabric is just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that travel bag set, pretty fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Comments