Jeweled Ambrosia on Etsy

The owner of Jeweled Ambrosia is a hairstylist, {occasional) college student and SAHM to a 4 year old, and a 2 year old. As if all this wasn't enough, she is also an extremely talented jeweler.

"Each piece I create is imagined, sketched, designed, "tested" and modeled by me, to make sure it is comfortable and easy to wear. As many of my items have vintage components, many are one of a kind and are very dear to me. I am a happpy SRAJD Member #1382 Self-Representing Artist Jewelry Designer. For information regarding my policies/payment/shipping/returns and exchanges/wholesale/feedback... please follow the link below:

http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=5572779

I am working on my jewelry here at Jeweled Ambrosia, and on my Little Lovables shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlelovables) , filling it with felt accessories, monster puppets, plushies and other cute and fun stuff. Check back for updates!"



Here are just a few of the wonderful creations from this talented artist:

Vanity Fair Necklace

1 comment:

Comments