Featured Handmade Artists Forum Member: Haffina Again


This week's featured Handmade Artists Forum Member is Haffina, a busy Aussie Mother of five and extraordinarily talented artist. Haffina's creative interests take her into numerous creative areas such as knitting, gemstone jewelry making, polymer clay and chainmaille. She hosts several stores online where you can browse through her amazing  collection of treasures. I totally lost myself in her shops, and had a terrible time deciding which of her fantastic items to showcase here, so I decided to go with a monochromatic color scheme ... and I love purple, so here are my purple picks from Haffina:
Magnet  - Polymer Clay  - Purple Spring Flower
Misty Mountains knitted Scarf
Polymer Clay Necklace in Fuchsia
Earrings Amethyst with Fluorite Dangles
See what I mean? Gorgeous all, and believe me, I've only scratched the surface of this artist's amazing portfolio. To see more of her awesome work, you can find her at these locations:
http://haffinacreations.blogspot.com/


11 comments:

  1. NaLa what a fun way to narrow down your choices for such a diverse artist. Another Fab Feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection! I'll have to remember that you're the "purple person!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good heavens, she knits, too? I am awed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the purple and you're right, too many amazing pieces to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you know Purple is my favourite colour!? LOL Thank you for the lovely feature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to feature her with all purple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic post as always! And what can I say about Haffina except Wow, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds must think alike! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea to feature purple items. She has such a diverse collection, there is truly something for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She knits too???? Beautiful features from an amazing lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pieces! Great artist!

    ReplyDelete

Comments