Handmade Artists Forum Featured Artist: Dream Again Jewelry

Hailing from Modesto, California, self taught jeweler, Stephenie Gardella, of Dream Again Jewelry has been making  jewelry for twenty years now. Her love for "girlie" things began as a young child. 
In Stephenie's words, "I admit I was spoiled, with pretty, girly things - I was the firstborn girl, and apparently, my mom was waiting for me for quite a while. This is where I learned to love and appreciate pretty things, including jewelry. So you see, I really never stood a chance, I was born to appreciate pretty things. Eventually I made my own pretty things." 
And that she did. From these early beginnings, a feminine, romantic style bloomed and Stephenie incorporates it beautifully into her lovely, romantic jewelry. Here are just a few of my favorites:
Victorian Gothic Cameo Necklace
Wire wrapped Jasper Stone Pendant  Necklace
DSCN0967COPY by stepheniegardella@sbcglobal.net.
DSCN1094copy by stepheniegardella@sbcglobal.net.

To see more of Stephenie's jewelry line, you can find her on Etsy:
on Facebook:
on Twitter:
and on Flickr:

12 comments:

  1. Nice post! I just LOVE the cameo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific post as always! Stephenie's jewelry is very romantic and beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last necklace...really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romantic and lovely jewelry by a very talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So romantic! Wonderful picks from a wonderful artist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful pieces and a great artisan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pieces, makes me feel more feminine just looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous artisan, lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and great post! I love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the post. It is greatly appreciated. I am glad you like my jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

Comments