Handmade Artist Forum Spotlight on

Mewes Mountain Art
Raised in Osmond, Nebraska, Jennifer of Mewes Mountain Arts now lives happily with her husband and their beloved dogs in the beautiful foothills of the Rocky Mountains, just outside Denver, Colorado. Jennifer is a successful business woman and has earned numerous degrees, one  in Fine Arts.  She's mastered the arts of painting, pottery, scrapbooking and photography, but I know Jennifer best as an accomplished jewelry maker.  Just take a look at some of her wonderful designs:
Blue Rose
Pearls and Bows
Golden Tiger Necklace
For more about Jennifer and her beautiful jewelry, visit her shop on Etsy:

8 comments:

  1. I love that bracelet!Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post; beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That black bow piece is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I looooooooooove that top bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that brown necklace, I think it's tigereye? Great post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the kind words! It amazes me when other people like my work :o)

    ReplyDelete

Comments