Light Peridot Vintage Style Lucite Flower Earrings

Light Peridot Vintage Style Lucite Flower EarringsLight peridot Lucite trumpet flowers are the main attraction in these lovely and feminine handmade vintage style earrings. 4mm green and gold faceted Swarovski crystals dangle below on slightly curved antiqued brass stamens. Antiqued brass bead caps, daisy spacers and 4mm faceted Swarovski crystals sit atop. Earrings dangle approximately 2.75 inches from the tops of the lead and nickel safe lever back ear wires to the tips of the longest stamens.

2 comments:

  1. Cute earrings!
    Hmm.. I can try to e-mail the code to you because I can't post it in the comments. I didn't get the code online so I can't show you a page that tells you how to do it (I know a little html). What's your e-mail? Mine is tres.petite.hermine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much about the earrings, and jewelrybyNaLa@gmail.com ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments