Stylish Blogger Award

I was given the Stylish Blogger Award by Jen of petitehermine. Thanks, Jen! ;)

Much like the Sunshine Award, the Stylish Blogger Award is passed on from blogger to blogger. When you receive the award from someone, you're supposed to write seven things about yourself on your blog and pass the award on to 15 other recently discovered blogs you think deserve this award, too. So here are my seven things ...
  • I used to work as a zoo keeper. This is a photo of me with fellow keepers, helping make sure this beautiful adult male giraffe didn't hurt his neck as the resident vet trimmed his hooves.

  • Other than posting my Etsy listings and treasuries, I find it nearly impossible to write about myself on my blog--I do showcase others from time to time, though
  • I have an extremely dry sense of humor which can get quite sarcastic when I'm feeling particularly feisty 
  • I value honesty above just about any other quality
  • I could eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • I suffer from post traumatic stress syndrome 
  • Children and animals completely melt my heart

Well, that's quite enough about me ...  ;)

4 comments:

  1. congrats and
    dear Nala I am to happy to recieve your blogger award:) happy new year
    and here is my post for lucky award winners:)
    http://ayawedding.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html
    hugs
    ayça

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you NaLa for the award! I've posted my article and passed it on to others.
    http://trusk4u.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both very welcome, your blogs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you were on a newspaper too! That's pretty awesome (in addition to working with animals :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments