Share the Love, Bloggers Unite!


This week's Featured Artisan is Kostas Tsipos of Artistico!

According to Kostas ... 

I have always been a creative person. Ever since I can remember my self, I wanted to work with anything that had to do with art. Being able to express myself through art and to better understand the world around me is a journey I never want to end...
Handmade posters canvas art mixed media ,Music posters prints, pop art wall decor, vintage art decor as well Handmade art canvas a large selection prints of pop art & typography quotes. I hope you enjoy my music & vintage posters & fine art ttv photography and dont forget the new handmade posters who add in my shop Handmade wall mixed media wall art on canvas 
Visit my new collection 2011 - enjoy my Newest Mixed media art , prints, paintings and ttv photography. 

My Personal Site is http://posterscanvas.com/

Other places you can find Artistico:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments