Share the Love…Blogger’s Unite

Raige Creations

Featured Artisan Raige Creations

This week's artisan is Rebecca of Raige Creations. On Rebecca's lovely website you will find handmade toekinis, cozies, beautiful jewelry and unique antiques.

Meet RebeccaRaige Creations Rebecca

Crocheting and making quilts using the Tied Quilt as inspiration are my current handmade projects. I crochet when I am taking a break from that. My technique for vintage is finding stuff I think is cool at yard sales, auctions, and sometimes just being at the right place at the right time.
“Me? I am Rebecca, aka Raige, and began Raige Creations after a thoughtful gift of a crochet hook and yarn for Christmas brought back memories of my late family members creating art and music.”
Find Raige Creations on:
Website    Artfire    Blog      Zibbet    Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments